SEO Terms and Conditions
Effective date: 2022-10-11
Updated on: 2022-10-11
This contract is entered into between Netzen Solutions Ltd and your company (hereinafter
referred to as “Client”) upon your agreement to commence services in writing.
- Netzen Solutions Ltd T/A Digital PR will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as
described in this contract under section 2.
- All invoices must be paid in full within 15 days of billing.
Netzen Solutions Ltd’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with greater exposure in
search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site that will increase leads/sales.
Netzen Solutions’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms by assessing traffic / competitiveness.
- Obtaining 3rd party links from other high authority related websites to improve trust/authority of Client domain name.
- Technical code editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Assist in improving website performance, namely page speed and core web vital scores.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of attracting more traffic by keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines and SEO work carried out monthly.
- Creating traffic targeted blog posts and social media posts.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Admin access to the website for analysis and optimisation of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as
deemed necessary by Netzen Solutions Ltd for search engine optimisation purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the
purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Netzen Solutions Ltd has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content
that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any director y or search engine at any time at
the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other
competitive factors, Netzen Solutions Ltd does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular
keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear
without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of
campaign completion, Netzen Solutions Ltd will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing
services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Netzen Solutions Ltd
can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Netzen Solutins Ltd
does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Netzen Solutions Ltd is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine
rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein will be provided for a fee of £120+VAT per hour
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Netzen Solutions Ltd for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the
rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Netzen Solutions Ltd and its subcontractors
from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Netzen Solutions Ltd is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading
over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on
the hourly rate of £120 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Netzen Solutions Ltd’s obligation to
provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if
the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Netzen Solutions Ltd, then Netzen Solutions Ltd’s obligation to provide SEO
services for free shall terminate.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Netzen Solutions Ltd T/A DIGITAL PR
Address: 4th Floor, 169 Piccadilly London, W1J 9EH
Phone: +44 (0) 208 914 8505